www.KSMP3.eu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.KSMP3.eu

www.KSMP3.eu

ForumPortalliKėrkoLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi

QuickTime Alternative 1.67

Shko poshtė 
AutoriMesazh
EpoX
Antar Aktiv
Antar Aktiv
EpoX

Numri i postimeve : 23
Registration date : 30/01/2006

QuickTime Alternative 1.67 Empty
MesazhTitulli: QuickTime Alternative 1.67   QuickTime Alternative 1.67 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb - 4:42

QuickTime Alternative will allow you to play QuickTime files (.mov, .qt and other extensions) without having to install QuickTime Player from Apple. It also supports QuickTime content that is embedded in webpages. The very user-friendly installation is fully customizable, which means that you can install only those components that you want. Feature descriptions: - Media Player Classic 6.4.8.4 is a full-featured player which has decoding support for QuickTime content. - QuickTime codecs 7.0.2.120 (Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista) or 6.5.2.10 (Windows 95, 98, 98 SE and ME) are required for playing QuickTime movies and audio. - QuickTime DirectShow filter allows you to play QuickTime content in all DirectShow enabled players. Without this filter QuickTime content can only be played in Media Player Classic. - QuickTime plugins are required for viewing some special formats that are sometimes used on webpages. The QuickTime plugins include iPIX and QuickTimeVR. - QuickTime Control Panel is required for configuring some QuickTime settings. - QuickTime Browser plugin 7.0.2.120 (Windows 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista) or 6.5.2.10 (Windows 95, 98, 98 SE and ME) allows you to view QuickTime content that is embedded in a webpage. The QuickTime Browser plugin supports Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape and Opera. Feature list: - Media Player Classic 6.4.8.4 - QuickTime codecs 7.0.2.120 / 6.5.2.10 - QuickTime DirectShow filter - QuickTime plugins - QuickTime Control Panel - QuickTime Browser plugin 7.0.2.120 / 6.5.2.10

Download Link:
http://www.enfull.com/download3.asp?id=262&soft=enfull1
Mbrapsht nė krye Shko poshtė

QuickTime Alternative 1.67
Mbrapsht nė krye 
Faqja 1 e 1